About Us & Breakdown Recovery
Bud Rescue & Recovery operate a 24-hour Nationwide Breakdown and Recovery Service across London, Herts and Essex. We offer a 60-90 minute response time anywhere within these areas. We are operational 24/7 and based on the borders of North West London and Hertfordshire. To contact us please call us on 020 8868 9988 or complete the contact form on our website. For a fast and affordable Breakdown & Recovery service in London, Herts and Essex contact Bud Rescue now.
All members of our highly qualified rescue and recovery team are trained to the Institute of Vehicle Recovery standards and our operating standards are ISO 9001, PAS 43 accredited and IVR Accredited!
We pride ourselves on offering a 5 star breakdown recovery service, our operators will offer you the highest standards of customer service, customers safety comes first in every circumstance and our team are trained to help distressed customers.
On arrival of the breakdown scene, first call is to make sure the customer is safe and sound and out of harms way, once we’ve got the customer to safety and off the roadside, our second protocol is to make sure the vehicle is lifted safely and recovered to the destination of choice, we carry several water bottles and hi-vis vests on board along with first aid kits and fire extinguishers to ensure we are prepared for the worse case scenario, once the vehicle has been delivered we will forward the customer or insurance company a full report of the incidents that had taken place.
Breakdown Recovery (The Report)
- 12 photos of the vehicle (4 At Scene) (4 Loaded On Lorry) (4 On Delivery)
- Time Of Collection & Delivery
- Live GPS Tracking To Show Route Taken
- Customer Details & Signature
- Report Of Any Damage Or Additional Notes
- Type Of Breakdown Recovery Procedure Used
- Check List Of Belongings or Property Left In The Vehicle
All of this information will be sent to an email of the customers choice and can also be forwarded to any third parties that require it.
The call centre operatives are on the end of the phone the whole time, no matter what the time, we always answer! If your call is an emergency such as a Motorway Breakdown Recovery, we suggest calling 0208 8689988 immediately and pressing option 1 will take you straight through to an operator, they will then request some vital information, please try to get the following to hand to help our drivers find you fast and efficiently.
- Location, You May Be Able To Send Us Your Location Pin
- Alternative Contact Number If Your Dies
- Vehicle Type, Make, Colour
- Vehicle Registration
- Does It Roll Freely or Is it Stuck In Position
- If You’ve Been In An Accident
- If You Need Us Too Arrange Alternative Transport
- Have You Been In Contact With Someone Who’s Had Covid-19 Within The Last 14 Days
Please give this information to the operator and they will get a driver dispatched immediately!
Following the government guidelines on the outbreak of coronavirus Bud Rescue & Recovery will run as normal, we are classed as key workers throughout the UK. We have put measures in place to protect our drivers and customers, it is vital that all measures listed below are followed so our operators can fulfil their service.
- 2 Metres Social Distancing At All Times
- Face Masks Worn At All Times
- Gloves If Possible (Not Mandatory)
- Alternative Travel Where Possible
- Please Stay Behind The Plastic Window Located In The Lorry Cab
- If You’ve Been In Contact Or Have Had COVID-19 Within 14 Days, Please Seek Alternative Travel
- Masks & Hand Sanatiser Are Provided In The Vehicle, Please Use Accordingly
We will continue to do our part, as a customer using our service, please try return the favour.
- 24 hr Breakdown and Recovery Assistance
- Nationwide Recovery Service
- Car, Van and Motorcycle Recovery
- Dealership Transfers
- Road traffic accidents
- Keyless Vehicle Repossession and Removal
- Trade accounts welcomed
- Huge Storage Facility
- Abandoned vehicles removed
- Parking management Service
- Local Authority Contracts undertaken
- Bailiff Removal and Traveller Evictions
- End of life vehicle disposal
- Covering London, Herts and Essex
- 60-minute response at all times of day or night wherever possible
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Lost Keys Vehicle Removal
- Scrap/Abandoned Cars Removed
- 24-hour 500 car storage facility on-site
- Multi Car transportation
- Competitive prices
- Friendly and reliable service
- PAS43 & ISO9002
- One-off customers always welcome