Impounded Car Recovery
Bud Rescue & Recovery are a fully qualified and established recovery company based on the borders of North West London and Hertfordshire. We provide a service to recover impounded vehicles from any Police or seized vehicle compound. We have a fleet of over 75 trucks, all capable of recovering different types of vehicles from any location in the UK. Our Recovery Operators are trained by the Institute of Vehicle Recovery and are fully equipped with modern Recovery vehicles, so rest assured we can collect any type of vehicle safely & securely. Bud Rescue is fully insured and licensed to collect & transport any seized vehicle anywhere in the country, some of the clients we have recovered include
- Broken down & abandoned vehicle recovery from vehicle compounds
- Obstructively parked vehicle recovery for local authorities & police
- PG9 Prohibition Notices – The vehicle has been issued a PG9 as it is not roadworthy
- Vehicle seized due to no driving license, insurance or valid MOT
- Criminal investigation vehicle recovery – Accident / Collisions, Forensics impound
- Drink/drug driving vehicle seizure – Local authority & Police compounds
- Dangerous driving vehicle seizure transport & recovery……. and many more!
So for any Impounded car recovery in London, Herts or Essex, make sure you use Bud Rescue for a fast & reliable service anytime – every time!
Our recovery trucks are capable of recovering in specialist situations such as underground vehicle compounds, limited space car parks, and tight access roads/alleys ways. Our recovery trucks can lift any car or van onto the truck using hiab crane if required.
We will be more than happy to deal with any seized car recovery in any parts of London, Herts and Essex.
Call now for a fast & friendly service on 020 8868 9988.